Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you playing - the "Here Comes the Summer Lull" Edition

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Kiith wrote: »
    Mount and Blade - Playing this from time to time too, when i just feel like killing people with swords and stuff. Great game by such a small developer (himself and his wife).

You should try the 'Gangs of Glasgow' mod for Mount and Blade, it's brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

PC: Still playing Left 4 Dead since the recent DLC, and some Team Fortress 2. As soon as the sniper/spy update is released for TF2 I imagine I will be spending a lot more time with it.
    360: Nothing at the moment. I occasionally dip into a bit of good old Forza 2. I look forward to the next Forza game, whenever the hell that comes out.
    PS3: Nothing. Tbh I play practically no games on the PS3, all its really used for is Blu-ray and streaming videos from my PC. LittleBigPlanet got the most play on it but it is gathering quite a lot of dust. If GT5 ever gets released it might see some use.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Eamo87

Just finished Call of Juarez on the 360. I thought it was decent. Ive never played the original so im thinking of getting into that next.

Does anyone if its any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Eamo87 wrote: »
    Just finished Call of Juarez on the 360. I thought it was decent. Ive never played the original so im thinking of getting into that next.

Does anyone if its any good?
    I thought it was great. I wouldn't say it's as good as Bound in Blood, but it's fun. It splits between stealth and action levels, so some people hated it for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

CoJ: BiB on pc
    CSS Gun Game.
    bit of HL2
    some CoD4
    some prototype

PGR4 has gotten a look in recently!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Pokémon Platinum. It won't let me stop!

Advertisement