Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment (Looking for advice)

• 15-05-2009 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi Guys,

Sorry to be asking a question that you have all probably answered a million times but I have registered with publicjobs.ie and am awaiting to hear when the nect recruitment drive is...... Is this the best way to go about it or should I be doing something else???

Also does anyone know when they will next be recruiting or is it something nobody knows until the last minute?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I dont think its for another year or two bud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Geri Boyle

The moratorium said no recruitment for a long time yet unless sanctioned by the Minister.
    Check here for info.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055563788

At the moment, you have done all you can do by registering for public jobs. You could also start practising the aptitude tests and familiarising yourself with the whole recruitment process as the competition is going to be pretty tough when they do start recruiting again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

bcasey7 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Sorry to be asking a question that you have all probably answered a million times but I have registered with publicjobs.ie and am awaiting to hear when the nect recruitment drive is...... Is this the best way to go about it or should I be doing something else???

Also does anyone know when they will next be recruiting or is it something nobody knows until the last minute?

Thank you in advance for your help.

what you could also do here is read through the archived recruitment thread and the numerous other threads here on Garda Recruitment so that when id does come around again, you'll be all set & good to go (so to speak)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bcasey7

Tnx lads for your help, very much appreciated

Advertisement