Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magners League Tonight (15/05/09)

Options
  • 15-05-2009 3:04pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

Munster vs Ospreys and Glasgow vs Connacht tonight in the Magners League. The spreads being offered are -16/+16 and -12/+12 respectively, anybody going to be putting money down on the games? At the moment I'm looking at Munster -16 and Glasglow -12, although I'm waiting for the confirmed lineups.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

London Irish are much better value at +5 points, especially with Leicester having more than half an eye on the Heineken up final next weekend. This will also be their third hard game in three weekends so you would expect Irish to be a bit fresher too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,454 ✭✭✭✭cson

Tbh I'd be all over Ospreys +16, big big value to had there despite there relatively 2nd string outfit. Glasgow should cover the handicap of -12 versus Connacht but they are missing both Evans brothers who are huge players for them.

And I know Leinster will be resting players but surely the +5 offered is a gift considering its the Dragons they're playing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭jack90210

I'm thinking the Osprey's to cover as well. There 3-0 on the road. Havent been beaten by more than 16 all season (I think). Will be eager not to get hammered after there recent humilation in the HC in Thomond. No lions playing for them but Hook, Ryan, Sonny Parker, and a very experienced backrow all play. Munster have the big guns out but they will defo give all the retirees at least 20 minutes and this could open up the game and let the Ospreys score a few. Munster to defo win but I think the Osprey's could cover. Not sure yet though. It could be an absolute spanking if the Osprey's aren't up for it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 stranddam

Seen one bookies offering 5/4 for more than 5 tries ????????? what do ye think ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭sm.org

I think Edinburgh are a cracking 6/5 bet tomorrow. Cardiff are playing their 5th game in two weeks and are fielding a very weak team. Edinburgh are on fine form, have won 5 in a row, and it'll probably be Andy Robinsons last game in charge so they'll want to send him off in style.

• Advertisement
Advertisement