Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What the hell has happened to youtube football vids?

• 15-05-2009 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

(where is the Off Topic thread when I need one?)

Not for the first time lately I was trying to find a clip (Real Madrid 0 v 1 Liverpool) and there were a handful of supposed clips not one of which contained actual, like moving images. This seems to be happening more and more are the Powers That Be demanding they are deleted or what?

How the hell are we going to be able to make complete misjudgments about some sh1t-hot Argentinian 17 year old striker if there is no edited showreel to watch?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

mike65 wrote: »
    are the Powers That Be demanding they are deleted or what?

This.

Uefa are very strict about retaining the rights to their product, youtube remove Champions League stuff as they come across it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭pipeliner

for some reason you cannot get any champions league footage on you tube any more. I was trying to get steven gerrards dive against athletico madrid to slag my liverpool friends and it was the same thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Not exactly a mystery is it.

www.101greatgoals.com is where it's at but I'm not sure how far back they go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

JPA wrote: »
    Not exactly a mystery is it.

www.101greatgoals.com is where it's at but I'm not sure how far back they go.

that can be a very hard site to get into

the amount of refreshing is unreal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Headshot wrote: »
    that can be a very hard site to get into

the amount of refreshing is unreal

Aye it's been going down a lot lately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,106 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Frisbee wrote: »
    Aye it's been going down a lot lately

just how i like it

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    just how i like it

I can't believe it took over an hour.
    As soon as I posted it I was waiting

Frisbee wrote: »
    I can't believe it took over an hour.
    As son as I posted it I was waiting

your son ?

Headshot wrote: »
    your son ?

soon*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭purple_hatstand

www.footieaction.com is pretty good for highlights.

Again, not sure how far back it goes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Highsider

pipeliner wrote: »
    for some reason you cannot get any champions league footage on you tube any more. I was trying to get steven gerrards dive against athletico madrid to slag my liverpool friends and it was the same thing
    Just direct him to any man utd game and he'll see C.Ronaldo do several per 90 minutes.:)

Highsider wrote: »
    Just direct him to any man utd game and he'll see C.Ronaldo do several per 90 minutes.:)

jesus its really hard somtimes :)

Advertisement