Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted decent power washer for decking and cobble locking

• 15-05-2009 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

bro starting small buisness. just wants somthing afordable till gets a few bob in work etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

I have the Power Craft one from Aldi, it's actually made by Karcher and all the Karcker attachments will fit it. I find it very good and was about half the price of a similar spec Karcher in Argos. I know I saw some of the patio cleaning attachments on display in my local Aldi (Mullingar) the other day so the washer might still be available in some branches.

I just did all my patio slabs the other day and they came up a treat.

Tell him to be careful not to use too much power when cleaning the cobble locks, a "professional" crowd cleaned the apartment building where my mate lives a few weeks ago and they managed to wash away a lot of the sand under the cobble lock footpaths which are now up and down all over the place and will cost quite a few bob to put right.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Was in my local Aldi again this evening and they still have stock of the power washer on display at €119.99 which is great value IMO. I've had mine since 2006 and never had any problems with it.

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement