Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

preschool program

Options
  • 15-05-2009 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi does anyone know a primary school that has a preschool program here in cork city i want to register my son & it would be great if its near the city center thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Do you mean preschool as in kindergarten, or preschool as in you can send them to school earlier than when school starts (say school starts at 9am, and you can send them from 7am so they'll have their breakfast there and some time to play)? If the later, how early would you need it to start? A child minder may be your only option if it is very early...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 simsim

no not a day care my sister in law lives in dublin & she told me that there is like a program before school like when the child is 3 to start a preschool year in the same primary school for 2 hours a day, not in all schools so i was wondering if there is the same thing in cork

Advertisement