Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printers open saturdays???

Options
  • 15-05-2009 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭

Hey all

I'm doing a booklet as my final year media project and its due up on Monday. I brought the pdf (designed by a friend) into aungier print today but the spread was wrong, it was laid out as you would read it not as you would print it, so they couldn't use it. My friend is in meetings all day and can't fix it until tonight, which means I won't have it ready on time!

Does anyone know any printers that could do it tomorrow or even at 9am Monday so it'd be ready for 11? Its 24 pages/12 spreads and I need 3 copies. Sorry for the lack of technical know how!!

I'm badly stuck! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Frank_Leach

what size is it, a4 doubled up?
    alot of "printers" now aren't actually printers as such, they use digital printers which are like big photocopiers...anyhow, enough of the rant!
    i know reads of nassau street would be able to facilitate what you need, but they aren't cheap for what you need there. I work in printing myself, and it's a little slow to say the least. most proper printers are truggling to work mon to friday, don't mind saturday.
    But for sure, if you really need it, and if you are not tied to a budget, call in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Frank_Leach

actually, i had one more idea...would you mind a bit of a drive to get it done?
    My friend's brother has a print shop in tullamore, they do nice work, and could facilitate a small run job like the one you want. I dont know if they work on a saturday anymore, they used to i know that. They just might, it's worth a shot, and i am sure they would be cheaper than reads..

PRINTPLUS TULLAMORE.
    05793 20670.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Hi Frank

Thanks a mil but I've no car :( I'm on a bit of a budget, but thanks for letting me know about reads. Aungier just mailed me saying they may be able to get it done Mon morn so guess I'll just cross my fingers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Each page is A6 size..

Advertisement