Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bury Comfort Vision CV-9010 Car Kit Password

• 15-05-2009 4:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Bought one of these off ebay and have emailed the seller but was hoping that someone on here might know the default password you are asked when you start it up??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

1234 is normally default for these.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Thanks Davy, tried that along with all the 0000. Might try it again, the problem is there was no instructions

What error is it giving you. Is your phone compatible with it?

http://www.bury.com/en/index.php?lang=2&idcat=152

Cheers Davy, it actually was 1234

cubix wrote: »
    Cheers Davy, it actually was 1234

:D

• Advertisement

Do you know if its possible to rig this unit to automaticly come on when the key is turned instead of having to press the red hang up button? As I would be in an out of the van three or four times a day

Do you know if its possible to rig this unit to automaticly come on when the key is turned instead of having to press the red hang up button? As I would be in an out of the van three or four times a day

No i don't think, because the red button is the power button. You could wire it so it didn't go off the ignition, so it will only power off when you press the red button.

Davy I thought i had it cracked but one more question. I have connected the Bury to a cigi socket which is live all the time. So when I get out of the van it stays on. As I walk away you can hear the Nokia 6300 disconnecting from the kit due to the fact I am out of range. Even though I have auto connect activated on the fone and its present on the Bury, when I get back into the Van the phone does not reconnect. To make a connection again I have to turn the Bury off and on again.
    Anyone know if this is normal

Thanks

You could try updating the software but im sure if it will fix it though. You could also send them an email or call the service dept +49 (0)1805 - 84 24 68

Cheers just shot of an email. Hopefully there is some fix as it really is a cracking unit for the money. Nobody has complained yet when talking to them that I sound like I am down a hole:D. IT even has an automatic turn off when the phone has been disconnected for so long which is handy at the end of the day if you forget to turn it off.
    How do you check the software version on the CV

Thanks

• Advertisement

How do you check the software version on the CV

LEFT> RIGHT> GREEN> RIGHT> RIGHT> GREEN should tell you the SW version.

You can get the new software from their site

Mucho G;)

Advertisement