Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some help on a trip to Ireland

Options
  • 15-05-2009 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Ireland in the fall. She went to college a few years around Galway, and is now a theatre teacher here where we live. I would like to do something nice for her when we get there, and take her to see a good show somewhere in Ireland, but, am at a loss as to where to look to find shows, or even a website promoting them. Being that I am not now, nor have I ever been, affiliated with theatre, I am completely ignorant of knowing what to look for or where to look.

If any of you would be kind enough to provide some sites that promote the local shows and productions in Ireland, I would be extremely appreciative.

Comments

Advertisement