Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&Q Clearance sale

• 15-05-2009 6:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭

Was in B&Q yesterday in Sprucefield. I got a Whirlpool Stainless Steel electric oven for only £179 . Its showing as £399 normal price. They had a few different makes incl Zanussi /Ignis etc..

Also noticed that they had Dulux Paint two for £40 and in Dublin its €44.95 for one !

Lots of other deals so certainly worth a visit if you need to do some things to the house.

www.diy.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭trevorku

Is there an Irish website with EUR prices, cant see any.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

can you give me model number please

tks

neonitrix
    Dellas wrote: »
    Was in B&Q yesterday in Sprucefield. I got a Whirlpool Stainless Steel electric oven for only £179 . Its showing as £399 normal price. They had a few different makes incl Zanussi /Ignis etc..

Also noticed that they had Dulux Paint two for £40 and in Dublin its €44.95 for one !

Lots of other deals so certainly worth a visit if you need to do some things to the house.

www.diy.com

Advertisement