Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acro Yoga

Options
  • 15-05-2009 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

hi,
    i have recently been practising quite a lot of acro yoga in college with a friend of mine but she is finished this year, going back to spain so i am looking for some interested people to maybe start a group of acro yoga people in Greystones.
    im sure there will be the interest once people give it a try. it is very envigorating, fairly physical and improvements are very quick.
    check acroyoga.org for information from the founders of this practise of yoga.
    all the best,
    Theo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

It's very impressive stuff. I've been doing ashtanga yoga for nearly 3 years now, but I wouldn't think I'd have enough flexibility to be anything like the postures in the gallery. I've been taking a yoga class in Greystones and the yoga teacher has introduced some of the partner postures to the class. Now that I think about it maybe the easier acroyoga postures I'd be able to do LOL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

This looks great:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu0YrsHvJRM
    I got bored of yoga for a while and switched to pilates. I never tried anything like this though.

Advertisement