Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Modern Warfare 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

snowmobiles rock!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    snowmobiles rock!

Lol, it's looking very Die Hard 2ish :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

if they add a snowmobile multiplayer map I will blast this down my mic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,648 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Hang on, sorry to piss on your chips but at what point is there any gameplay footage in this? the only bit that seems like it's not a cut scene is the infared bit that seems to be lifted from the AC-130 level from MW1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

I hope this isnt the same as COD4. Where in "modern warfare" do you find two modern armies running around the same building with assault rifles?

Hint: You dont.

PS3 has this 256 player lark with huge environments, M.A.G. coming out, looks way more interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Actually the snowmobile section shows a split second of gameplay footage (he's holding a gun) but in fairness, it's only 9 seconds of actual game footage in that clip anyways, you won't probably won't see any actual gameplay until after the trailer at E3

More details from CVG
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=214846

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

personally can't wait for this, I play cod4 for an hour or so every day for the last 18 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

this game is going to be full off kids runing around like headless chickens with noob tubes
    no skill and constantly looking for glitches ,

i'll get it for the single player but wont be playing online

operation flashpoint 2 , is going to seperate the boys from the men

just my thoughts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

operation flashpoint 2 , is going to seperate the boys from the men

+1

cod for the run and gun!

op2 for the realism!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Who needs gameplay footage? MW2 is the same type of sequel as Gears 2. It's not about story development, it's about taking the leaps they were anxious about taking with the first because it wasn't established as one of the greatest games ever made. Modern Warfare is now an institution. Same thing happened with GTA IV, nothing changed, they just kept on adding and adding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Modern Warfare 2 will rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

this game is going to be full off kids runing around like headless chickens with noob tubes

I'm 33 and quite enjoy killing people like yourself with a 'noob tube', in fact it's even more enjoyable when the person you just killed whinges about it.

If a weapon is in the game it's there to be used, live with it. Very rarely would I get killed by one, maybe you need to upgrade your mad skillz.

Advertisement