Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I request this account be deleted?

Options
  • 15-05-2009 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭

How can I request this account be deleted?

I have a problem with another poster that I don't want to go into details of publicly, as it involves him revealing potentially damaging private information about me whenever he feels like it, and there are people who can link this account to my real name.

It seems clear that as long as he can see this account the problem will just hang over me, is it possible to just delete this account?

I don't think renaming the account will work because it will be too easy for him to find me using the unique member number alone.

I just want this situation to be over.

Please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi aare.

We don't delete accounts but I've sent you a PM to see what I/we can do to help.

Advertisement