Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.243 to 338 Lapura

Options
  • 15-05-2009 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭

Spotted this little beauty on my web trawls,and thought of you folks,and maybe an alternative to Sako Quads or Blazer rifles.Enjoy;)

www.deserttacticalarms.com

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

Sweet looking bit of kit G45 but would it fall under the bull pump design here if the law goes ahead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

.338 Lapua will be a restricted calibre too as it's over .308 :eek:

And don't forget it is BLACK and how much more dangerous are BLACK guns :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Dont forget it is available in GREEN too!!!Now,which unpatriotic Minister or Super would refuse an Irish man a GREEN gun???:eek::D

Is it just me or do I get the feeling this "Bull pup "thing is restricted ,same as the calibres thing.IOW still gettable?

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭kakashka

Just after ordering two(dont have time to be fiddling with calibre change bits)and they were a bargain,to think after wasting all that time over the years with trips to my local (empty)station/forms/begging letters etc when all i had to do was go around the corner and talk to the nice helpfull geeeezer,easypeasy.....

Advertisement