Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Trial and Error" - track produced with KP3 and a Kaossilator.

• 15-05-2009 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭

Would love to have a decent chat with people who use this equipment. Bought it last week so have had it a mere 7 days so don't be expecting genius material here. That said, i am quite happy with this song and it's the second I've recorded since they arrived.

I like the equipment, it's pretty easy to use but quite deep as well. The Kaossilator is a smashing piece of kit.

Any other users out there and any examples of your stuff?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8RvJIMe4XM

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

I used to have one of those kaossilators aswell, fun little toy, found it a bit boring after a while tho..

Got the kp3 tho still and i use it regularly, also got this beauties, you should upgrade to one of these if you find yourself really enjoying making beats

machines-main_Full.jpg

you can hear what i make with these on the link in my sig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 liar

i got an electribe Amk 2 the cheap version of the synths above (dont know if its still in production) but really fun to use. for a monophonic synth you can get some realy good sounds out of it. its so good i was thinkin of boring a hole in it just so i could f**k it

Advertisement