Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graffiti on the Election posters

Options
  • 16-05-2009 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

Some of them are very funny but most have no time or effort put into them, anyone see Willy O Regan out by the picnic area on the navigation road on the way into mallow? lol pure class!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Some of them are very funny but most have no time or effort put into them, anyone see Willy O Regan out by the picnic area on the navigation road on the way into mallow? lol pure class!
    It would be great if you could tell us what it said?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

there is only 1 i seen with writing. there was a hitler tash drawn on to some dude out by the park house and under it it says "look, a perfectly square piece of dirt"

the rest is mustaches and facial hair and that stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭sunshinegirl

out on the lombardstown cross there is some graffiti on the posters the best one is jerry mullaly as a pirate lol

there is 2 ones i must take a picture of and post up here haha. thats my mission for the morning before i go fishing!

by far the best one!

n792210237_1787612_5417230.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

The midnight club strike again!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Someone went around and did every single Aindrias Moynihan poster to make him look like he slept in a skip before the photo was taken!

The midnight club strike again!:cool:

I have to admit responsibility for this. lol we went out there in the dead of the night and mr marker went to work. i tried to give him the Pirate Look lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭sitout

I have to admit responsibility for this. lol we went out there in the dead of the night and mr marker went to work. i tried to give him the Pirate Look lol.

we at the midnight club knew you did this due to your immature prior post above but we needed you to tell us to settle a bet. Your not that clever.

Advertisement