Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer wanted for midlands based band

Options
  • 16-05-2009 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

hi all,
    We are currently looking for a drummer for an originals band based in the midlands,we bring total different influences to the band already and looking for like minded drummer who can bring there own influences.ALready have gigs and studio time lined up, wb as soon as possible.

Preferred
    Drummer in there 20's
    Must have own gear/transport
    no time wasters, we are a serious band with serious ambitions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 joemacx

Hi,

My name is Joe McCormack and i am desperately trying to start an originals band myself. Im 23 and from portarlington. What kind of stuff you playing?? I would be interested in hearing your stuff if you haven't found someone already. My influencces are U2, The police, The Frames, Killers, RHCP etc. Would like to hear from you either way??

Cheers...
    jamjamjim wrote: »
    hi all,
    We are currently looking for a drummer for an originals band based in the midlands,we bring total different influences to the band already and looking for like minded drummer who can bring there own influences.ALready have gigs and studio time lined up, wb as soon as possible.

Preferred
    Drummer in there 20's
    Must have own gear/transport
    no time wasters, we are a serious band with serious ambitions.

Advertisement