Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elena Secas mmm nice

Options
  • 16-05-2009 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭

I haven't got a clue about her political polices or political background, and frankly i don't care......cause, she'e a babe:p

Nearly crashed my car the other day staring at her election poster, she definitely getting my vote, we need more good looking people representing us....i mean look at o'dea & biffo jayus!!:rolleyes: they'd stop a clock

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

You never know.
    3075057442_3911769d57_m.jpg

She is a labour candidate and with the support Senator Alan Kelly she should do well for herself.

How about Toireasa Ferris?
    FerrisNewsThumb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Nothing spectacular tbh OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Aidric wrote: »
    Nothing spectacular tbh OP.

On a scale of 1 to 10 1 being Brian Cowen she is easily an 11..

Hot babes will always get my vote over ugly empty promising middle aged businessmen..

all these td's are like wh0res for this few week period.. doing anything and everything to get a vote.. did u see the limerick post where one guys was cleaning up all the club flyers off the empty shop windows?? First of all the shops are empty because of the likes of him and then he has the cheeck to deny us some place to put our posters when the have the f*c*ing city destroyed with theirs!! Out here in dooradoyle the kids have taken to making houses out of the plastic billboards as the are so badly secured..

moral:: out with the businessmen in with the hot chicks!!! :D

fryup wrote: »
    i mean look at o'dea & biffo jayus!!:rolleyes: they'd stop a clock
    Biffo= something from hitchhikers guide or a doom 1 baddie..
    o'dea= Irelands last remaining fraggle...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Instead you put your foot in your mouth making me have to but my boot up your ass.
    Keep that nonsense out of here please...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

And don't forget this little cracker.
    Maria Byrne - Fine Gael
    Media2268en.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

Quality milf there and she is my neighbour as well:D, might give as pop around some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Can anyone tell me what wages these candidates will be on if elected. Seems like there are only two ways to make money by doing nothing in this country and being a politician is one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

RonMexico wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what wages these candidates will be on if elected. Seems like there are only two ways to make money by doing nothing in this country and being a politician is one.
    Councillors are unwaged. It's not a full time job and expenses is the best you can hope for....averaging about €20k I'd say.

Stab*City wrote: »
    all these td's are like wh0res for this few week period.. doing anything and everything to get a vote.. did u see the limerick post where one guys was cleaning up all the club flyers off the empty shop windows?? First of all the shops are empty because of the likes of him and then he has the cheeck to deny us some place to put our posters when the have the f*c*ing city destroyed with theirs!!
    I'm not aware of any TD running for the County Council.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭amybabes

Mrmoe wrote: »
    Quality milf there and she is my neighbour as well:D, might give as pop around some time.

she's my neighbour too!! she gave up calling to us though coz nobody in our house is registered to vote in limerick, im south kilkenny.....in fairness to her, she got the potholes filled in and the lights fixed up by groody!

amybabes wrote: »
    she's my neighbour too!! she gave up calling to us though coz nobody in our house is registered to vote in limerick, im south kilkenny.....in fairness to her, she got the potholes filled in and the lights fixed up by groody!
    How recently, I was in there last Friday and you'd nearly need a tractor to get to Curragh Birín.

ninty9er wrote: »
    How recently, I was in there last Friday and you'd nearly need a tractor to get to Curragh Birín.

tell me about it!! its gone bad again the last 2 r 3 weeks, it was bad for ages, then she got them filled in by the council etc, and theyve been done twice since! they need refilling every month or 2....its a huge residential area like theres aload of traffic in and out that one entrance!! what gets me is why they opened the other entrance (right beside my house) for like a week, and then closed it off with a barrier again!! used be able to get straight out onto the main road, now i have to go all d way around by groody! :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭DD

Is her name an irish name?

nope, i think she's polish!! (forgive me if im wrong, defo eastern eurpoean/polish anyway) she always has an irish fella going around canvassing with her, and he does alot of the talking/translating!

she seems like a force to be reckoned with and all the best to her anyway, maybe its foreign polititions we need since our own government havent a clue what they're doing!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

maybe i am wrong but the present chairman of the county council will collect in the region of 85 grand, between expenses etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Jaysus i'd give Toireasa Ferris one

old boy wrote: »
    maybe i am wrong but the present chairman of the county council will collect in the region of 85 grand, between expenses etc.
    I'd say it might not be too far off for a CC Cathaoirleach, personally I think we'd get better value for money if we paid them properly to do it as a full-time job, but had less councils.

@amybabes:
    BTW she is Moldovan, maybe the Polish person you were thinking of is Anna Banko, FF candidate in Cithy South.

nope its defo her, she lives about 8 doors down from me........i was guessing when i said polish, twas ignorant of me......but hard to tell sometimes. most of the goreigners in our estate are polish

ninty9er wrote: »
    I'm not aware of any TD running for the County Council.

Not sure i follow you? Or did your sarcasm zoom over my head?

sorry i meant to say counciller

• Advertisement

Was just pointing that out....most people running for election aren't councillors either, just average people with community backgrounds.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement