Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bodybuilding newby

Options
  • 16-05-2009 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

any tips to improve my programme? i'm a total newb here. i started goin to the gym 3 weeks ago, so here's how my day goes.

i get up at about 8 and eat a fairly high carb breakfast, then head straight to the gym (monday to friday). every day i do 2 muscle groups, 3 different exercises per group, and 5 sets per exercise, keeping to fairly low reps (about 6 or 7). some trainers reckon i should only do 3 sets of each but all the actual bodybuilders say i should go straight to 5. any opinions here?

then i'l often go for a swim for 10 or 15 minutes (i love cardio) and i'm out the door. i'm drinkin anabolic window at the moment, which i take straight away once i'm out the door. this stuff has had a serious effect on my recovery.

then its back home and some high protein meal or other. i'l have at least 2 or 3 more substantial meals throughout the day, all healthy stuff, i dont eat many sweets or anything.

then off to bed (pretty late usually) and start all over again.

is this a good routine to keep up? i dont want to get into somethin that'l have minimum results.

also does anyone have any opinions on anabolic halo?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement