Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So where do you live? (stalker thread)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Crumlin, Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

I'm on henry street in limerick city!

Would love to go to a tourney and fight with ye guys.

I used to main bison but then all my friends gave up on the game and I no longer had some friendly competetion and dropped out meself but with SSFIV on the way I'm hoping to get back into shape!

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Added you to my friends list. Up for a game any time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I live in a house, a very big house, in the country.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Hey dude, going to college in Limerick! Are you in college or what? We could meet up for a few games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

You limerick peeps should deffo hold a tourney there so, get people from the other side of the country interested.

The winner of the tourney gets to not be stabbed and the runner up only gets stabbed slightly. Or something :p

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Stab jokes became less effective when Dublin was named on par with Limerick for crime rates!

Also, Limerick tourney would be class job. Proper West side vs East Side and not just Paul Vs. East side!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

A resident of the fine city of Galway when not in college. During those monthes I'm in the not so fine county of Carlow.

Hopefully when I get back to Galway after this year in college I'll be able to set up some sort of tourneys there too. There was a small gathering going on for a few weeks a while back but I was unable to attend, so hopefully there's already a player base.

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Stab jokes became less effective when Dublin was named on par with Limerick for crime rates

Even though how knackery Dublin is or not has no impact on how effective Limerick stab jokes are....
    (Dublins supposed to be knackery, its the capitol city:pac: )

... I still call lies! Tis a conspiracy made up by the bog people

Sairus wrote: »
    A resident of the fine city of Galway when not in college. During those monthes I'm in the not so fine county of Carlow.

Hopefully when I get back to Galway after this year in college I'll be able to set up some sort of tourneys there too. There was a small gathering going on for a few weeks a while back but I was unable to attend, so hopefully there's already a player base.

wtf? if you know any of these guys deffo point them the way to these forums. To think there may be Irish players out there having meet ups and their own little local scene not realising that they are not alone in this country! Hell we might actually be able to build up some west coast v east coast hype :D

Or maybe do it irish style and havea Connaught V Leinster V Ulster V Munster style thing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Sisko wrote: »
    wtf? if you know any of these guys deffo point them the way to these forums. To think there may be Irish players out there having meet ups and their own little local scene not realising that they are not alone in this country! Hell we might actually be able to build up some west coast v east coast hype :D

Or maybe do it irish style and havea Connaught V Leinster V Ulster V Munster style thing :D

Yar, from what I gather they even had their own equivilant of the ranbats, though that information is from a friend of a friend and so on. I'll be back in Galway tonight so I might try and stick up some posters around the city pointing them here if I have time.

Actually, I meant to ask this before, but can whoever owns on StreetFighter.ie make a blog post on it with a link to this board? On afore mentioned posters I'd rather link to that than http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1204. SF.ie rolls off the tongue a little better.
    I know there is a link over on the right, but a 'Coming Soon, but for now go to this forum' post will probably gather more attention. Heaven forbid anyone would actually have to look around to find information.

• Advertisement

Nice one man, do what you can and try and get in contact with those lads some way since they obviously don't know about this place.

As for SF.ie I think thats PPC thats behind that, I dunno.

I see where your coming from regarding pointing to our forum here. "Check the fighting games section on Boards.ie" is what I normally say but people unfamiliar with boards.ie find it hard to navigate.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Im in contact with several people about sf.ie but it's not something as I can push too hard. It's people giving up their free time to design a cheap versions of SFdojo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Hey dude, going to college in Limerick! Are you in college or what? We could meet up for a few games.
    No college for me my man! Just one of the lucky few to be born here!

I work weekends in smyths and the rest of the time I'm a dole monkey!
    Making my people proud!

Province vs province would be a dream!

Advertisement