Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upgrade for a nokia 5210 (the builders phone)

• 16-05-2009 2:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭

just wondering have nokia or any other company made a replacement for this.? My dad has the 5210 but the battery life is useless and he finds the screen small and hard to see. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

are they easy to use? He gets it hard enough to use the 5210! Technology really isnt his thing tbh. I was thinkin of getting him to buy a touchscreen but there probably too fragile

are they easy to use? He gets it hard enough to use the 5210! Technology really isnt his thing tbh. I was thinkin of getting him to buy a touchscreen but there probably too fragile

:D... Sorry.

thanks for the link! Now just to get him to a phone shop :p. They are for sale around the country i presume?

I'm not 100%, maybe online (eBay etc). Try GSMArena too to search for a suitable phone :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If your going ahead with the jcb phone, then online is probably the best way to go. Carphone warehouse use to sell it, but i dont think they still do. It will cost you around €150.

You could go for the new Samsung B2100 Solid Extreme phone. Its the same idea as the jcb. Its only launched and its €99 on prepay. Vodafone and o2 are the only networks doing it i believe.

Or the older model on o2 for €89 Samsung Solid M110

well hes on o2 clear175 so he actualy might get it! Thanks! However i find the samsung interface difficult to use compared to nokia but im probably just been picky!

Advertisement