Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United - Premiership Champions 08/09

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭The Gambler 101

Was Owen Hargreaves out on the pitch yesterday to celebrate? Can't recall seeing him.

Was Owen Hargreaves out on the pitch yesterday to celebrate? Can't recall seeing him.

Didn't see him myself. Him coming back will be massive, be effectively like a new signing. Now roll on Rome!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Didn't actually catch the game myself. Did they actually lift the trophy yesterday or is that to be done on the last game?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭The Gambler 101

Definitely, I think his return will have to same affect on United as the return of Essien had to Chelsea's late run of form!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

good spot

never saw him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

He's probs still in Canada

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Dave! wrote: »
    He's probs still in Canada
    I was thinking the same. I hope he can come back next season and still be able to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,725 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Chong wrote: »
    I was thinking the same. I hope he can come back next season and still be able to play.

Sweet Jesus could we do with him next week! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Boggles wrote: »
    Sweet Jesus could we do with him next week! :(

Amen to that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Champions again.

Ferguson is a legend.

Equalling Liverpool's record is great.

It was great to be competing with the arch enemy all season. Hopefully it's the same next season.

The record against the weaker teams was the stuff of champions. The run of cleen sheets. The late, late goals. The recoveries from tough defeats. The youngsters breaking into the squad. The older lads doing their bit. It was a great performance over the whole season.

But above all - Ferguson we salute you!

Advertisement