Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Funny" breakfast show FM104

• 16-05-2009 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭

What do people think about FM 104's breakfast show that has replaced Colm + Jim Jim. I find it painful to listen to. The 2 presenters make my ears bleed - and the frequent attempts at humour are so so bad. I tuned into the "highlights" this morning on way into work and if those were the highlights I couldn't imagine how terrible the rest of the show is.

Does anybody actually listen to this horsesh*t every day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

How could anything be worse than Colm and Jim Jim?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Colm and Jim Jim are class, 104, 98 are just plain boring...

Unless you really enjoy listening to simple simon wait for me to laugh crap jokes that is. Like a pack of 17 year old Nutgrove heads or something.

They are on 2fm btw op, the past 2 or more years in fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Funkyspunkball

I think Colm and Jim-Jim lost their edge when they went to 2fm, but they are still better than that bull on 104.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Kinda old thread, but anyway! I hate Colm and JimJim with a passion. They were ok on 104, but have really gone poor on 2fm. The 98 morning crew are ok. Not constantly funny, but they do get some very funny skits every now and again. FM104 are not very good. They have very forced humour and I just find them annoying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Not really Humour Forum material. Perhaps our friends in AH would give this thread a good home.

Moved. AH forum rules from here on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

I find very little on any radio station funny

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Hagar wrote: »
    Moved. AH forum rules from here on.

Rules?

- Drav!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭PeterLT

They're not to bad I like their impersonations, makes me laugh, but IMHO Spins Joe & Keith were the best.

"Scrap Saturday" was the funniest thing on radio.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

"Scrap Saturday" was the funniest thing on radio.

+1

I got the 4 CD collection for Christmas a few years ago, Pure Class

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

PeterLT wrote: »
    They're not to bad I like their impersonations, makes me laugh, but IMHO Spins Joe & Keith were the best.

Yeah, I used to think these guys were funny...Keith is now doing the breakfast show on i105-107 now with another guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Now in Radio.

johnciall wrote: »
    +1

I got the 4 CD collection for Christmas a few years ago, Pure Class
    i have it too:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

It is terrible that radio show. There stupid and pathetic and never funny. They also have the worst presenter in the country doing it who laughs at everything.

98's breakfast show is better and Colm and Jim Jim are very good.

Advertisement