Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Templeogue - Belgard/Airton Road

Options
  • 16-05-2009 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey guys

just got a new job in airton road, near tallaght and need a new apartment.

was thinking of moving to templeogue as it seems a nice area but transport to belgard from templeogue seems pretty limited.

just wondering if i'm missing something or if anyone can reccommend a suitable area to move to if templeogue is unsuitable.

good transport to belgard/airton road is essential.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Miskatonic

I used to work on Airton Road and lived in Templeogue for a while. You can get the 65/65B or the 49/49A bus from Templeogue Village. The 65 stops outside the Mace on the Greenhills Road (from what I remember it stops on Airton Road in the early mornings?) so it's only a short walk from there. The 49 goes to Tallaght Village so is a longer walk but still only 10/15 minutes.

What about living in Tallaght? It's not a bad area and it has plenty of amenities compared to Templeogue. There's lots of new apartments around the village/Airton Road area so that might be worth looking into?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

The 54A, 65, 65B, 49 and 75 all service Tallaght from various points of Templeogue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Theres quite a few apartments available in Tallaght. Priorsgate and Bancroft to name two and they are a five minute walk away from the Airton Road.

Advertisement