Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to the National Stadium

Options
  • 16-05-2009 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Rite, ive an exam at 9.30am in the national stadium on the south circular road on monday, i live in baldoyle so i will be gettin the dart to tara street station, so i here its like a 45 min walk from there to the national stadium, so can anyone tell my options as regards buses and journey times, i do drive but i think it possibly would b maddness drivin at this time into town and stress of findin and payin for parkin etc...

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

This is a bit late... but for future reference I think the 19 goes down South Circular.

The 19a, 16, 16a and maybe the 49 leave you at Leonard's Corner... this is about a 5 minute walk from the National Stadium.

Advertisement