Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photocopying and faxes

Options
  • 16-05-2009 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭

Whats the going rate for getting a fax sent or something copied?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've seen pricing ranges from free to 2 or 3EUR.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What a consumer issue :pac:

BW 10 cent
    Colour €1

Faxing €0.50

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

Shelflife wrote: »
    Whats the going rate for getting a fax sent or something copied?

ya scabby yoke do it for free. ha ha another place near mine does €2 for first page and the 50c page there after for FAX and 50c per page photocopied

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

Ha ya fecker :), dont mind doing an odd page for free but when they want to send 10 pages or more then you have to call a halt somewhere.

just wondering what would be a reasonable rate. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

Shelflife wrote: »
    Ha ya fecker :), dont mind doing an odd page for free but when they want to send 10 pages or more then you have to call a halt somewhere.

just wondering what would be a reasonable rate. ;)

ah ya thats taking the mick alrite, I have a farmer near by always faxing about 4 to 6 pages once every two weeks and he insists I take a €5 each time which is too much but he insists.

• Advertisement
Advertisement