Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to donate stuff for charity?

Options
  • 16-05-2009 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭

hi
    i'd like to donate some clothes, mainly men trousers.
    They are in good conditions, so they just need to be cleaned. Can you tell me where i can drop them in Dublin please? I'm thinking at a church or some trustworthy charity org for example, I wrote Oxfam asking for info but i haven't got any answer yet.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If you just bring them to an Oxfam shop I'm sure they'll take them in. There's an Oxfam on South Great Georges Street, Dublin 2 and one in Phibsboro, Dublin 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Going to guess you live in Blackpitts, so pop along to Camden St and there's plenty of charity shops who'll accept it, Age Action, Simon Community, Oxfam are the one's off the top of my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Where is your local recycling site? There are often "bins" for clothing to be donated to places like Enable Ireland.

Advertisement