Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zalman CNPS 9500

Options
  • 16-05-2009 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

I recently got one of these coolers, but it doesn't have the necessary mounting mechanism for LGA775. I wouldn't like to throw out a good hsf for the sake of something so simple, so I was wondering if any of you lovely gents might have the mounting bracket, backplate and so on lying around. Your generosity would not go unrewarded.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Sorry about that - just checked my inbox for the first time this fortnight :o

CNPS9500 is an utter [CENSORED] - just one letter seperates the AM2 and S775 models and the difference is clear as kilmainhamwood mud lol.gif Why the hell doesn't Zalman just include the lil' AM2 clip in the S775 box? :mad:

And there's the problem - your only hope is to find someone who just bought the S775 version by mistake and thus has the bracket lying around. You're far from the first to get caught this way, but still, just like everyone else you're stuck paying Zalman big bucks or begging for it and pray you get lucky :(

Of course, if it came with neither mounting kit then please, go and ram it up the rear passage of whatever moron sold it to you for extreme righteousness! uzi.gif

Advertisement