Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staying in tonight - what's your excuse?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭mumof3angels

cause I am addicted to borads sad I konw

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Cause my OH was out with his friends tonight and I'm seeing mine Monday so nobody to go out with! Also I love staying in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Because I live in Ireland, specifically Limerick - a dangerous ****hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 scooby the dog

better half gone to a handbag party ( whatever the f--k that is i havent a clue ) only heard about it 2 night when i was ready to go for a pint :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭lisaface

No money :( I really need to stop helping, others out before myself. Leaves me soo broke, it's depressing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

lisaface wrote: »
    No money :( I really need to stop helping, others out before myself. Leaves me soo broke, it's depressing!

From this moment onwards, only help yourself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Studying for my Leaving Cert :O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Umm.. Im at bit short at the moment Lisaface.. you couldnt lend me a tenner, ill pay you back promise, am.. sick dog at home, no, am food.
    Thanks. i can wait till next week when your flush again.

its good to help others before yourself, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. Maybe a fifty...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

in work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

better half gone to a handbag party ( whatever the f--k that is i havent a clue ) only heard about it 2 night when i was ready to go for a pint :confused:

they are goin to see the chain gang?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

I don't feel like putting on any clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

I actually went out this evebinbg. I just came home and I'm ****ing pissed offfff my tits. 2 many beers + bicardi. I'll probably get banned from After Hours after tonight. SAure **** it!

Saibh wrote: »
    From this moment onwards, only help yourself :)

Oh the countless time I've said this,..and it's never been done!! :pac:

Oh the countless time I've said this,..and it's never been done!! :pac:

From now on, do it :D

gogo wrote: »
    Umm.. Im at bit short at the moment Lisaface.. you couldnt lend me a tenner, ill pay you back promise, am.. sick dog at home, no, am food.
    Thanks. i can wait till next week when your flush again.

its good to help others before yourself, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. Maybe a fifty...

:pac: Too funny. You can have the 50cent to my name!!!

Yes it's good , and at the time I'm like 'ah sure it'll be grand' Um.. but yeah I'm literally skint and it's like wtf, why do I do this, when will I see that money again.

My mate came over earlier ( he owes me money too ..still waiting lol!) and he was like, i'm hungry, what have u in the gaf? NOTHING! Yeaaahh.. like I leant u money, I gave the girls money and they've food ,maybe we can go dig out the fridges in theirs. :( DOORMAT when it comes to money. FOOL is another word, I can think of.

Lol, I'll learn ...eventually.

Saibh wrote: »
    From now on, do it :D

I like your idea, will try this!!!haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Out since Wednesday when I finished college, moved home today, made plans for tonight but just woke up from a 7 hour nap!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Went out Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Had work tonight too

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭WeirdKen

Just finished work at 11pm Sat, back on at 8am sun, sigh!!!

I got drunk while posting on boards :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭jane86

All my friends are broke, depressed after being let go so don't want to go out, studying for exams, are in other countries or studying for exams in other countries......:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Slidey wrote: »
    Bah...

Powerboat racing eh?

That in Sligo? Sounds like an ideal form of procrastination...

EDIT: @saibh Time Outs can be arranged ;)

Round 2 of the National Championships. Not in Sligo though. It's in Derryad, Lisnaskea - about 1hour directly east of Sligo (Just under Enniskillen)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

My excuse... err.. I still don't know anyone in this city :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

A_SN wrote: »
    My excuse... err.. I still don't know anyone in this city :(

AH beers it up. See the sticky.
    They also talk of a magical place called Copperface Jacks. I think it's hidden kingdom in a cupboard or something.

Advertisement