Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women in galway

Options
  • 16-05-2009 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all. Im wondering does anybody on here know where i could meet women or a woman for friendship or is there any women on here interested, im recently just out of a long relationship which has left me alienated from many of my female friends. im a 26 year old male living in the city.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Go to the Quays my friend. Lots of girls there from America/Canada/Europe who are really talkative. You will soon find yourself. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭cL0h

Derber82 wrote: »
    ... which has left me alienated from many of my female friends.

Why? What did you do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Ipanema

Yup, you could try the Quays as earlier poster suggested :D

A friend of mine runs events for singles: www.TheGalwayFlame.com

Next events are speed dating nights, and I sometimes help her out on the night. Everyone (guys and gals) so far have been really nice, genuine and very sound. Ping me a message if you need more info! :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Hi all. Im wondering does anybody on here know where i could meet women or a woman for friendship

The kitchen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Derber82

Thanks for the replies, ill check out the Quays some night, I didnt do anything wrong, just most of my friends were also her friends and women seem to stick together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I didnt do anything wrong, just most of my friends were also her friends and women seem to stick together.

Condolences brother.

Quay Street is fairly good, you can easily get chatting to people outside. I'd say avoid anywhere with music too loud. Random chats FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭pointofnoreturn

There is always threads like this on the Galway forum, like only last year they had in the paper that Galway has the largest amount of single women then any other city in Ireland.

but maybe Women just come to Galway to be single anyways ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

It is very hard to find someone in Galway out as it is such a transient city, everyone seems to be coming from or going somewhere. Sport and friends are a better bet from experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

It is very hard to find someone in Galway out as it is such a transient city, everyone seems to be coming from or going somewhere. Sport and friends are a better bet from experience.

what happened the fella you couldnt help but mention not so long ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

pay for a hooker, chat her up and hope she goes out with you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Caliden, nothing happened him. I mean they are the best ways to meet people. We're very happy together now!

Advertisement