Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how do u load turf ? thinking of makeing turf bucket

• 16-05-2009 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

hey guys how do u load turf at the bog .i am thinking of making bucket for front loader something like beet basket or something like that something light .lol if theres goen to be any turf with this weather has any of ye guys any ideas on how or what i should make for loader

cheers
    bk1991

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

bk1991 wrote: »
    hey guys how do u load turf at the bog .i am thinking of making bucket for front loader something like beet basket or something like that something light .lol if theres goen to be any turf with this weather has any of ye guys any ideas on how or what i should make for loader

cheers
    bk1991

There's one or 2 companies out there making a turf bucket. Its generally made from mesh to allow the smaller clods of turf and dust to fall through and only keep the bigger sods. I have a neighbour with one, will try to get a picture of it some time and post it up here for you.

Advertisement