Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astronomy and space:out of hand.....

Options
  • 16-05-2009 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

:mad::mad:.........i'd like someone to look in the forum..........ASAP...
    its not the first time i've seen rude posts in there!??.........:mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Have you reported the posts?

Can you provide links to what you're talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Have you reported the posts?

Can you provide links to what you're talking about?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055566104

there is the link!! rude and out of hand.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055548385

and the only one i reported was in this thread[note the wacko bit!!!]

NOTTING much happened when i reported so not much point in making the same mis-take.

I wouldn't call them out of hand, but I'm no expert in the forum topic.

On another point, I don't see any reported posts from you. Did you click the little triangle on the left (report.gif) to flag them up for the mods attention?

BuffyBot wrote: »
    I wouldn't call them out of hand, but I'm no expert in the forum topic.

On another point, I don't see any reported posts from you. Did you click the little triangle on the left (report.gif) to flag them up for the mods attention?
    thats your own opinion[!?].......but in fact, the post's don't address the topic on any forum and you dont have to be an expert to see that...[ name calling :mad: ].

i did report the second thread i linked!? i would like a mod to address the post'............THANKS

To be honest, a moderator doesn't have to take action on a post if they feel that it is within the bounds of the forum charter. Even if they do, you won't always see it as it could be done in various means (infractions to the users involved, or Private Messages).

It can also take some time from when a thread is reported until when it is actioned. Mods aren't online 24/7. Remember you also have the power to filter out posts from certain posters by blocking them in the mean time.

You say "that's your own opinion", but equally so is your claim that these messages are somehow "rude". Your point of view could vary from the moderators quite a bit, and that will happen I'm afraid :)

• Advertisement

ok thanks again.:)

Advertisement