Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Western Riding Lessons

Options
  • 16-05-2009 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Does anyone know of a riding school teaching Western Riding?

Thanks.....:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

There's a place in Offaly called Cochise Stud. They also teach 'join up' which is pretty cool, and have a couple of apaloosa stallions. you can go on hacks or get lessons. :)

Here's the website
    http://www.cochisestud.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 slowsnail

Thanks a mill - will give them a try

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭caroline1111

I think Drumcoura in Leitrim do it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

:DFive Oaks Ranch in Ballyshannon, Co. Donegal which I highly recommend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 slowsnail

hi folks,

well went to have a look of chochise stud today. Think it must have taken a bit of a downturn since your post censor. In fact was so put off by what I saw I didn't dare even go inside.

So still on the lookout for yard that teaches western riding if anyone has info on same in the general Meath/Westmeath area.

Thanks guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 eddie12

Disappointed to hear that about chochise stud. I really thought they were going to make a success of it. The owner is a nice guy and had high hopes for the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 carisma

I know it has been a while since the last post, but I am searching for a place where I can ride westernstyle. I have done it for 11 years now, and it's really sad that I can just find jumpers and dressage over here.
    would also love to share, if you need someone :) I just need to ride again... I really miss it...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Please don't drag up threads that are over 3 years old - it would be a good idea to start a thread of your own instead given that this one is so old.

/Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement