Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staffordshire Terrier found in Castletroy

Options
  • 16-05-2009 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi

Someone on another forum I use has found a male staffie in the Castletroy area. Attached are some pictures. If it's your dog or you know who it is please reply to this post or pm me.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38474444@N06/3537128454/

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Get them to check with their local vet to see if the dog has a chip. It should have one and it will have the details of it's owners on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Contact the dog pound on 061 301604 and alert them that you have the dog and leave your contact details.

The owner is likely to call them first and limerick animal welfare second just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭shoppergal

They went to vet today and no microchip unfortunately.

Thanks anyway though.

Berty wrote: »
    Contact the dog pound on 061 301604 and alert them that you have the dog and leave your contact details.

The owner is likely to call them first and limerick animal welfare second just in case.

done today, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

I've definetly seen a guy walking his Staffordshire Bull Terrier around the Castletroy area in recent months (we use to have one, so it when you see one, it stands out). Often around the road that leads from Monaleen to Superquinn. How about posting doggy pics and contact number in Chawkes, Superquinn notice board and Monaleen Stores? What about the local vet by the school, she might even know the dog? Let us know if owner and dog are reunited.

• Advertisement

thanks lobsterlady, i'll pass that on to the person who found the dog.

Advertisement