Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM09

Options
  • 16-05-2009 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

I need help.......... is there any site online that this game can be downloaded from I dont mind paying for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

There is places you can get it for free by breaching copyright. Illegal ways.

Can't you buy the disc?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭spud06

Yes I can but I was looking to buy it online if possible

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

I think if you download steam they sell it online throught the steam service
    or if you want it actually sent out to you via post just us game.co.uk, amazon.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It shows up on Steam as Worldwide Soccer Manager, is that just the name for it in the US?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭spud06

I think if you download steam they sell it online throught the steam service

How do I do that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Here:

http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=pre_order

Although it's €44.95. You'll get a much cheaper version in a shop. I saw one in Game the other day for €20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Hmm, I'm on an eee so no optical drive. Looks like I'll have to try this through steam.

Just google steam it will come up first download the program register your account and open the program and go to shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Yeah got it. Been a few years since I played FM. Started as Leeds in League 1, doing ok so far.

used to play it quite a bit but i found it too similar year after year

• Advertisement
Advertisement