Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for old Americam friends

Options
  • 17-05-2009 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,
    I am looking for some old friends of mine. They were 4 sisters originally from America and moved to a place called Bruree, Co. Limerick. Then they moved to Tralee, Co. Kerry. Their names were Regina, Clare, Trish (Patricia) & Teresa Murphy (possibly Stack surname as well). This all started back around 1975/1976 and would have moved to Tralee around 1979/1980. At the time we were great friends, I know Clare moved back to the US and worked in the U.S. for a while and possibly moved back to Tralee. I would dearly love to touch base with them or even meet up for a coffee. I have since settled in Westmeath, married with 3 kids. Just looking to catch up and see what is going on. If anyone knows them or has any info please get in touch. My email is michaelnbyrnes@hotmail.com. If someone knows anything please get in touch and I'll pass on my phone number.
    Regards,
    Michael Byrnes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 mbyrnes

Anyone out there know these people...

• Registered Users Posts: 22 mbyrnes

Hi,

Moving this up the posts again hoping for a reply...

Thanks,

Michael.

Advertisement