Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quirky things you like about the opposite sex

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Reading aint my strongest point.Films though im a walking IMDB database :pac:

I dont have anything in particular I like for some reason.Just go with the flow I guess :cool:

Isn't that better though? I like a lot of different genres be it music, film, books etc..and I find it easier to talk to people. With the lads I can discuss the new "Call of Duty", "The Wire" and how "Band of Brothers" was the female Sex and the City...minus the uh sex and erm well city lol. With the girls, I can sit and chat about MAC eyeshadows, those new shoes we all just had to get, Britney's newest video and how we all weeped over "My Sisters Keeper" - better to have a broader taste than be pigeon holed and finding it hard to make conversation with a vareity of people :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Maybe you're just easy? :pac:

I like guys who are good listeners too, someone who has an obvious interest in what you're saying. That's very attractive!
    Huh??? did you say something?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Isn't that better though? I like a lot of different genres be it music, film, books etc..and I find it easier to talk to people. With the lads I can discuss the new "Call of Duty", "The Wire" and how "Band of Brothers" was the female Sex and the City...minus the uh sex and erm well city lol. With the girls, I can sit and chat about MAC eyeshadows, those new shoes we all just had to get, Britney's newest video and how we all weeped over "My Sisters Keeper" - better to have a broader taste than be pigeon holed and finding it hard to make conversation with a vareity of people :)

theres a sex scene in band of brothers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Huh??? did you say something?:pac:

*crosses Raze off list of potentials*

;)

I think there's something sweet about guys who get just the teeniest bit jealous sometimes too. Like, if someone else is into you and they're a little bit bothered by it. I wouldn't deliberately make someone jealous though, just to point that out!

theres a sex scene in band of brothers :D

brief but i remember it! Least someone got some ha!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

the more you talk pickachu the more im convinced we may the same person:Por will in fact have some major troubles sharing the same man one day

*crosses Raze off list of potentials*

;)

I think there's something sweet about guys who get just the teeniest bit jealous sometimes too. Like, if someone else is into you and they're a little bit bothered by it. I wouldn't deliberately make someone jealous though, just to point that out!
    :eek::(

For some reason I don't get jealous... Maybe it's why people keep going off with others ha ha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

MrStuffins wrote: »
    A girl once told me she found me sexy because she loved my red Converse

I wonder what would've happened if i brought her home and i took them off...................

Whats a converse?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Will wrote: »
    *stomps on all the short arses*

Bastard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Fugly

tall men are the best. :D

• Advertisement

Whats a converse?

these bad boys

converse-red-red.jpg

i do love a man in converse i must admit,especially red

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Whats a converse?

LOL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Ah, those yokes are converses! Bit gay looking

Ah, those yokes are converses! Bit gay looking
    I wear cons over shoes everyday of the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Vans FTW

vans_flannel.jpg

i bought vans and wore them about twice,converse ftw!i have them in evey colour,its a ridiculous and expensive habit,i do heart my lime green ones though

Vans FTW

vans_flannel.jpg

*yawns*

Il go bigger better and more hard core

say hello to my moon boots :cool:

2329778372_b15720eee8.jpg

girls who wear funky kicks rock :D

*yawns*

Il go bigger better and more hard core

say hello to my moon boots :cool:

2329778372_b15720eee8.jpg

I am entranced by these moon boots you speak of,where can i aquire such sexy foot wear

I am entranced by these moon boots you speak of,where can i aquire such sexy foot wear

you can't there not made any more :mad::( but i still have a pair form a number of years ago :D

I'm trying to get my self a pair of these to :D

sp20.JPG

I think chicks that wear funky cloths rock and have a nice taste in fashions with a bit, of induvidulisim is really really, really cool and I apricicate it more lots :cool: just to stay on topic :)

dont so me such pretty shoes!i may need to purchase them:(i have too many as it is,im currently doing a room clean out and ive counted 40 pairs of shoes of all types so far.....

• Advertisement

dont so me such pretty shoes!i may need to purchase them:(i have too many as it is,im currently doing a room clean out and ive counted 40 pairs of shoes of all types so far.....

:eek: 40 thats so *dreamy* :D

I also like girls i don't have to make an effort to talk to the convo just flows think that really enjoyable and as far as meeting women I've only meet a few like that but enjoyed the moment....:cool:

I've never owned any of those types of shoes lol! So my contribution - got these recently!

012987039140_1.jpg

Not as high as I'd like but the colour spruces up anything!

ohhh pretty,i dont actually one one pair of pink shoes suprisingly...

ohhh pretty,i dont actually one one pair of pink shoes suprisingly...

My first time going for that colour actually! I've found it spuced up the simplest of outfits. Wore them with jeans and and a tank top and felt very glam altogether lol.

So, this has become quirky shoes you like on the opposite sex, has it!?
    All of you trolling on my thread!! :pac:

I also like a man who can cook. I've had a slight crush on Gordon Ramsay for the past while! :D

I've never owned any of those types of shoes lol! So my contribution - got these recently!

012987039140_1.jpg

Not as high as I'd like but the colour spruces up anything!

If they where glossy black or bright red id be sacred :D
    No there nice, :). :cool:

I think the coolist thing in a chick has to be imagination and creativ i like girls who sit there doodeling think its cool. :)

So, this has become quirky shoes you like on the opposite sex, has it!?
    All of you trolling on my thread!! :pac:

I also like a man who can cook. I've had a slight crush on Gordon Ramsay for the past while! :D

ah dont lie you love it:Pjoin in the trolling

a man who can cook is a must for me,egg sandwhichs is my speciality for me and the oh:pac:

If they where glossy black or bright red id be sacred :D
    No there nice, :). :cool:

I think the coolist thing in a chick has to be imagination and creativ i like girls who sit there doodeling think its cool. :)

I've similar ones in black, bit crazier looking though! :pac:

I was doodling in bed last night, I'm on bed rest at 20 no less ha! So found a notebook and yeah..great way to pass the time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

I wear cons over shoes everyday of the week.

over shoes???:confused: small feet?

• Advertisement

I've similar ones in black, bit crazier looking though! :pac:

I was doodling in bed last night, I'm on bed rest at 20 no less ha! So found a notebook and yeah..great way to pass the time!

:eek: you have a whip to go with them :P:D

Yes doodling is important, tho cure mannerism are important, quite endearing to I think thats one of the cutest quirky things ever :cool:

:eek: you have a whip to go with them :P:D

Yes doodling is important, tho cure mannerism are important, quite endearing to I think thats one of the cutest quirky things ever :cool:

cure mannerism?

and no, no whip! :P

cure mannerism?

and no, no whip! :P

I meant cute :o....

Oh good. :D:p

also, another cute quirky thing i think is really nice is women who cando weird double jointed things cracks me up.

ha youl love me so:Pim double jointed in a lot of places,the way my arm bends when i hold it out straight usually freaks everyone

I meant cute :o....

Oh good. :D:p

also, another cute quirky thing i think is really nice is women who cando weird double jointed things cracks me up.

awww :o

I have really double jointed fingers, but most people just think bending them odd ways is gross :rolleyes:.

• Advertisement

skywards wrote: »
    I have really double jointed fingers, but most people just think bending them odd ways is gross :rolleyes:.

but it's funny and quirkey. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

the only thing i like that is quirky to do with men is their back hair. i just love to play with it. it's nearly become a comfort thing at night with me with my OH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 VexedRed

I love men with beards (only dark hair though, blond ones freak me out for some reason)... kinda mysterious-makes you wanna go up and stroke it!

Also men who don't care what they look like-not in a slobbish sense-in a "I'll wear what I want cos it's comfy" kind of way... makes me think they're at ease with themselves enough not to care what people think of them.

oh-and the glasses thing and the nerd thing-I LOVE NERDS! :D

but it's funny and quirkey. :)

And apparently gross :pac:. I think its funny, most people just squeal and stare :P

VexedRed wrote: »
    I love men with beards (only dark hair though, blond ones freak me out for some reason)... kinda mysterious-makes you wanna go up and stroke it!...

oh-and the glasses thing and the nerd thing-I LOVE NERDS! :D

Yup! I like a bit of facial hair too. and glasses are hottt. I've said that quite a few times in this thread :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Yup! I like a bit of facial hair too. and glasses are hottt. I've said that quite a few times in this thread :D
    unless both of you wear glasses, then its just damn right tricky!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

so gathering information from users in this thread... this seems to be the perfact guy...

http://www.tradebit.com/usr/stock-photos/pub/9002/1153299.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭jenny2hat

I notice guys with fringes and also a good sense of style. Most guys just throw on a pair of jeans, a tshirt and a hoodie and they're good to go but i like a guy who looks like hes made an effort. I like leather cuffs on them too for some reason lol.
    I notice girls with freckles and wear lots of bracelets. I haven't really got a clue about this one, but yeah bracelets are good on girls. Not fancy ones, just lots of plain ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭jenny2hat

skywards wrote: »

No such thing as a double join :p

emo!! wrote: »
    unless both of you wear glasses, then its just damn right tricky!!

Aww. Nerd battle :D Haha!
    robbie_998 wrote: »
    so gathering information from users in this thread... this seems to be the perfact guy...

http://www.tradebit.com/usr/stock-photos/pub/9002/1153299.jpg

Where did you get that photo of Khannie from!??! :p:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Aww. Nerd battle :D Haha!

It's totally not even nearly funny!!!!:( Well, not after the first 2 times!!! After that it's a I wanna break my glasses but then I can't see, kinda deal!!!

I like girls who are outspoken in their views, someone I can argue big and little things with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Where did you get that photo of Khannie from!??! :p:pac:

i have no idea who that guy is... just a google search ;):D

robbie_998 wrote: »
    i have no idea who that guy is... just a google search ;):D

He's a guy who posts in the ladies' lounge quite a bit! Looks uncannily like the guy in that photo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭ladhrann

When girls put their hair in a pony tail I love the stray curls that fall around their ears.

Is this just me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭maherro

I love rosy cheeks and dark hair rrrrraaaaarrrrr! Also I love curves dont want ribs! As for the mind a sense of humour is a must as is a filthy ind!

• Advertisement
Advertisement