Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

does anyone remember caesar the geezer on a station called talk radio uk?

• 17-05-2009 2:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭

i used to listen to it when i was a kid. it was on from 9/10pm-1am every week night. i just remember it being weird. i prob shouldnt have stayed up so late on school nights

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

Vaguely. Talkradio was re-launched as Talksport in 1995 and Ceaser the geezer was one of a number of the original presenters sacked. James Whale took over from Ceaser. Similar kind of show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

didnt talksport move to lw252?
    ye i forgot about james whale. where they both jewish? they were 'shock jock's and i know caesar used to cause alot of controversy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

Talksport broadcasts on 1089/1053AM. You can probably pick it up in Dublin or along the east coast. Where I live I can only get it after dark or from their website. But it is not really worth listening to these days. James Whale is gone about a year or more now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭burgess1

didnt talksport move to lw252?

That was Teamtalk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I remember Caesar. He once interviewed Larry King of CNN, who happened to be interviewing Maggie Thatcher the following night on his show.

Caesar asked Larry to ask Thatcher a question on his show (can't remember what the question was), which Larry duely did and he even mentioned Caesar by name on CNN!

Nice work considering he was a late night talk show host on a low profile station.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

burgess1 wrote: »
    That was Teamtalk.

They only lasted about 6 months or something! It was a sports station with no live sport on it, crazy stuff!

Advertisement