Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Song Identification

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I'm stuck. I've googled this but can'f find anything. I thought it sounded a little like Alice In Chains at the beginning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Yeah I had a look around too, can't find any reference to it except other people with the same question as you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

It sounds familiar to me but I can't place it. I thought it was Filter but it's not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

thanks guys, its been bugging the sh**e out of me for ages, its used as the intro for that mma show but i know it from somewhere else too. SO annoying :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭fredmc

Is it Mindcandy? I searched for 'I'm the king of everlasting dreams' and got http://www.iknowrudy.com/quotes.htm, which gave me Mindcandy, who are on myspace - http://www.myspace.com/mindcandy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

The vocalist sounds a bit like Dave Williams, the original singer from Drowning Pool but I'm certain that song isn't on their album Sinner and sadly he didn't sing on any others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Just wondering, and yeah Im probably going to kick myself when i hear the band name :o:rolleyes:, but can anyone tell me who sings the song with this line " theres a green hill far away, im going back there one fine day"?

I googled/youtubed it and all I got was reilgous stuff! :confused:

Its been in my head for quite a while, and really love it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    Just wondering, and yeah Im probably going to kick myself when i hear the band name :o:rolleyes:, but can anyone tell me who sings the song with this line " theres a green hill far away, im going back there one fine day"?

I googled/youtubed it and all I got was reilgous stuff! :confused:

Its been in my head for quite a while, and really love it! :)

Waterboys - Glastonbury Song.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Yay!!!! thank you there, I saw that come up but kept ignoring it :rolleyes: as I thought it was just a song from a gig/festival :o

Advertisement