Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heroes - Seasons 1 - 2 [11 Disc Boxset] DVD - €20 delivered [Zavvi]

• 17-05-2009 11:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

Very good deal.. though to be honest, you may as well stop at the end of Season 1. Then take the discs of Season 2 and make a pretty construction like this out of it.. believe me when I say it'd be time better spent!

Anyways.. works out at about €20 including delivery.

862851_DV_M_F.JPG
    Buy it @ Zavvi
    Season 1:
    Discover the phenomenon that is sweeping audiences everywhere! Experience the suspense, mystery, and electrifying twists as the astonishing series follows seemingly unconnected, ordinary people around the globe who discover they have extraordinary powers. As they come to terms with their unique abilities, their risky decisions will affect the futures of everyone around them... and the world

Season 2:
    Rejoin the epic and suspenseful phenomenon as heroes: Season two arrives on DVD! Experience all the new and exciting twists of the astonishing series that includes every gripping Season Two episode. Plus, see what could have been with exclusive bonus features that reveal the untold stories that never aired and an alternative ending to the season finale that claims the life of a hero as the fate of humanity takes an ominous turn.

Special Features

* Never before aired 71 minute pilot episode, the making of heroes, special effect

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Just ordered it there, can Season 2 be that bad though? Don't get a chance to watch much on the telly, so have never seen it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

lindtee wrote: »
    Just ordered it there, can Season 2 be that bad though? Don't get a chance to watch much on the telly, so have never seen it!
    It's pretty goddamn poor.. especially when compared to season 1.

I gave up early in Season 3 but in hindsight, I wished I stopped watching after season 1 because I kept watching Season 2 out of a mix of loyalty to the show's fantastic first season and a secret hope it would get better....

... it didn't!

PS - it's worth mentioning this is included in Zavvi's Mega Monday Sale - so it may drop even more later. Some items in the Mega Monday appear to be reduced while others will more than likely decrease more later this evening when it goes live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I doubt it will drop further seeing that its 36ish on all zavvi's sister sites, if it does, I'll just cancel and reorder anyways!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Nice one basquille I've ordered it now :D
    basquille wrote: »
    PS - it's worth mentioning this is included in Zavvi's Mega Monday Sale - so it may drop even more later. Some items in the Mega Monday appear to be reduced while others will more than likely decrease more later this evening when it goes live.
    Price hasnt changed since yesterday, its still £16.95 + £0.99 for delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

JohnK wrote: »
    Price hasnt changed since yesterday, its still £16.95 + £0.99 for delivery
    Yep.. well, it actually went up a quid to £17.95 last night.. but back down now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 hubabuba

basquille wrote: »
    Yep.. well, it actually went up a quid to £17.95 last night.. but back down now.

Good find,

its seems to be onsale on sendit and the hut also,

http://www.sendit.com/sendit/9979881.product 20:99 euro

http://www.thehut.com/hut/9979881.product 20:93 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Season 2 isn't great alright, but that was down to the writers strike. However Season 3 gets alot better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭littleoulme

Do all of these deliver to Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

This is €19.49 at Sendit.com now. Link.

Advertisement