Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool vs West Brom Match Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Headshot wrote: »
    why doesnt rafa give Ngog ago ?

how long have you waited to say that? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Yossi off Ngog on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

mayordenis wrote: »
    how long have you waited to say that? :pac:

lolz

talk of the devil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,037 ✭✭✭✭GBX

yayamark wrote: »
    Is it going to be one of those games where Kuyt, lucas and benni score?

Embarrasing

Not now .. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Honestly my guess is that he sees this as a type of game in which Babel could get a goal and maybe add some value on to his transfer fee in the summer.

That's just my guess though.

Babel doesn't look particularly up for it I must say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,106 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

cause he wanted babylon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

yayamark wrote: »
    Is it going to be one of those games where Kuyt, lucas and benni score?

Embarrasing

It'd be more embarrassing if N'Gog scored.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Sorry to see West Brom go down, although I did of course want them to lose today. I much prefer the West Broms of the world to the likes of Stoke.

West Brom destined not to score it seems.

Carragher and Arbeloa????? WTF?

dear god west brom, wtf like? i dont want them to score or anything, but thats just an awful awful miss.

• Advertisement

Carra is pissed off with Arby, some slack defending going on.

Gutting for West Brom.

West Brom should be in this game, off side with the latest attack,.

carra acting the tosser, cant wait til it's agger and skrtel are the centre partnership

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Oh christ. Liverpool have fallen asleep at the wheel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I love Carra. :D

Off! Phew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

That carra arbeloa thing will need another look

Utd fans probably loving it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Jesus how many chances are they getting, this is what cost us the league, letting teams back in it!

Clear it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

Carragher ffs:mad:

• Advertisement

guy on the "Yes" sopcast stream really has not got a clue. Earlier was criticizing Kuyt for his lack of goals, despite him having a fantastic return for a chap largely playing from wide. Just there was going on about Dyer and Bellamy's famous newcastle fight. Wouldn't have thought Bowyer was a particularly forgettable player..

Carra looked really pissed with Arbeloa, be interesting to hear the results of that in the dressing room after

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Well, one thing I would say is - assuming that West Brom keep most of that squad and coaching staff together - they'll destroy the Championship next season with that brand of football.

Jebus Babel! What a miss.

Alonso tries to chip keeper from 65 yards.

what a miss!

Oh Babel....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    guy on the "Yes" sopcast stream really has not got a clue. Earlier was criticizing Kuyt for his lack of goals, despite him having a fantastic return for a chap largely playing from wide. Just there was going on about Dyer and Bellamy's famous newcastle fight. Wouldn't have thought Bowyer was a particularly forgettable player..

One thing I've started doing the past few weeks is watching games with the sound off and listening to music instead. I struggle to think of any commentator / punditry team that doesn't tilt the **** out of me with their retardation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Well, one thing I would say is - assuming that West Brom keep most of that squad and coaching staff together - they'll destroy the Championship next season with that brand of football.

heard the Liverpool fans chanting "You think your Arsenal, You Think your arsenal you think your arsenal in disguise you think your arsenal in disguise" haha. At least thats what i think they were chanting.

On a side note babels miss...of dear god.

I love Cara's face in that little argument with Arbeloa. Never gets old.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

carra will proabably be sitting in a cell tonight if reina concedes a goal :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Wouldn't like to be Arby, big angry liverpudlian shoving you, haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

carra acting the tosser, cant wait til it's agger and skrtel are the centre partnership

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

What Carragher did showed why he'll never be the club captain. You can't treat your fellow teammates like that, no matter the mistake they make.

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    One thing I've started doing the past few weeks is watching games with the sound off and listening to music instead. I struggle to think of any commentator / punditry team that doesn't tilt the **** out of me with their retardation.

True, especially the former players. Just because they play it doesn't mean they know about it. They probably watch a lot less then we do as they've spent all their weekends in preparation for their own matches.

hulk01mcguinnesscover.jpg

It's Cara.

Carra made a ridiculous error earlier, trying to block a shot with his brand of "gung-ho I'm all man" defending were he let a player in on goal lookily it was west brom and nothing came of it.
    Arbeloa got back in to make the block there and carra starts screaming and pushing him, the man is a liability, had a shocking first half to the season, giving away goals and pens left right and centre, Dagger and Squirtle are the future, I just hope the future is sooner rather than later.

JamieCarragherAcCarlRecine1.jpg
    RAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here what are you on about, watch the whole game again the only defender so far to make an error is carra, he should have a look in the mirror if he wants to find someone to have a go at, rolleyes? grow up.

Game over, WBA gave it a go but go down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Highsider

FearDark wrote: »
    West Brom to win 2-0 here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

How come Skrtel isn't playing? He was in my FF for this game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Carragher better make an apology for that. Gobshíte.

• Advertisement

I have to say, I'm glad it was West Brom we played. Has it been a team further up the table we might have lost. We looked so disinterested.

West Brom gone. Fair play to the fans though. Really got behind their team for the full 90 mins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

Here what are you on about, watch the whole game again the only defender so far to make an error is carra, he should have a look in the mirror if he wants to find someone to have a go at, rolleyes? grow up.

Lest we forget about Carra back pass for Di Makele last week also. As what was said before, Carra's is slowly becoming the weak link in the Liverpool defence

flanzer wrote: »
    Lest we forget about Carra back pass for Di Makele last week also. As what was said before, Carra's is slowly becoming the weak link in the Liverpool defence

I appreciate his effort - and what he did over the years, but yes I agree he's very much past his best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Highsider

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    What Carragher did showed why he'll never be the club captain. You can't treat your fellow teammates like that, no matter the mistake they make.
    Two words. Roy Keane

I'm sure Arby and Carra will get over this, Rafa didn't seem to bothered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I'm sure you jsut saw carra's "gung-ho I'm all man" defending when he blocked the shot after Arbola didnt bother putting any effort in chasing back. No wonder he gave him a bollocking if carra has to fling himself about because of him. The problem with Agger and Skretel is neither seems like that type of player who will organise the defence/give the other players a bollocking when needed.

Highsider wrote: »
    Two words. Roy Keane

14 words, which are much more relevant.

Mark Wright
    Ian Rush
    John Barnes
    Paul Ince
    Jamie Redknapp
    Sami Hyypia
    Steven Gerrard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

Highsider wrote: »
    Two words. Roy Keane

In Keane's defence, I don't think he ever laid a finger on a team mate. What Carra did today was inexcusable.

There's no harm in a screaming and shouting match

• Advertisement

Lads its really not worth argueing over

Advertisement