Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cut to Size Timber suppliers - Blanchardstown/Dublin 15 area

Options
  • 17-05-2009 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi All,

I am looking to buy some timber lengths in order to put a bit of a fence together to screw to a dividing concrete blook wall. I want to raise the height of it. I also want to put some green type netting on the "fence" to make it less see through. I would reckon I need may be 4 or 5ft high lenghts of timber to secure to the blocks to raise hight and then I need lengths of time to run parallel to the blocks (same direction as wall) joining up like a picket fence. Anyway,

I need to find the address/phone number etc of a shop in the blanchardstown/greater Dublin 15 area that might cut and sell timber to size. Can anyone assist or do they have details.

Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Could you travel to B&Q?

I bought some timber at B&Q in Airside (near Swords) and they cut it to size there. They don't guarantee precise cuts but they were fine.

B&Q Liffey Valley might have the same service.

Advertisement