Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amsterdam to Berlin

• 17-05-2009 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been posted before but I'm heading thinking of heading to Amsterdam for a few days before i go to Berlin. Just wondering can i easily just turn up at the station in Amsterdam and pay for a ticket to Berlin or should I have it organised before. Might be a stupid question but just wondering can anyone whos been inter-railing or just know in general help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

You should be able to just get a ticket from Amsterdam no problem. You may want to do it first thing when you arrive just to make sure. Train costs at least €100 as far as I remember.

Let me know if you want any tips for Berlin, I live there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭BoysNoize

Cianos wrote: »
    You should be able to just get a ticket from Amsterdam no problem. You may want to do it first thing when you arrive just to make sure. Train costs at least €100 as far as I remember.

Let me know if you want any tips for Berlin, I live there :)

Cheers man, I thought i read somehwere i could get the train for 39euros so i better check that out, and thanks for the tips offer Im not headin till july and i'll be there for three weeks or so, might need some in the future thanks.

Advertisement