Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate Popcorn.

Options
  • 17-05-2009 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

chocolate-popcorn.jpg

I want. Anyone know if such a product is available in our fair country.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

Kelkin + Nutella = chocolate popcorn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

AFAIK Marks and Spencer have a Chocolate and Caramel Popcorn for sale,its frickin yummy aswell,you could try there.............

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

You could always check eBay.

Who knows, you might get it shipped directly from Hong Kong, be waiting a month and a half, and get a free portion of rice for combining P&P.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

I was in the local tesco last night and they had chocolate covered popcorn beside the chocolate raisins in the confectionary aisle.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Harvey Norman had it on the counter last week, it was being sold for some charity, I forget which one. I didn't think it would be nice but it was lovely, tasted like 'catch' bars.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Got the most amazing Toffee Crisp popcorn the last time I was in the cinema- amaaaaaaaaazing, buttery toffee-y thick layer of chocolate-y goodness

Advertisement