Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help??

Options
  • 17-05-2009 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

hey its my girlfriends 18th birthday in july
    anybody got any gift ideas ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭DreamC

Bring her shopping :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Aidan Hogan

DreamC wrote: »
    Bring her shopping :)
    yeah thanks i thought about that but i want to do something different for her 18th!!

I need your opinions ??
    the plan all along was real uggs but they wont be back til winter :( (christmas present!!!!)
    but now i cant decide between 2 fones....prices are different but pretend there the same !!
    LG VIEWTY

OR

LG COOKIE

help please ????????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

LG Cookie is really nice. I think the black is nicer than the pink though. I think extra-vision had them on special with meteor.

got her flowers & a balloon that i gave her the morning of her birthday when she was getting her nails done she was so shocked but really happy !!
    and gave her a samsung tocco lite & she loved it so everything was brilliant :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement