Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally I've found my calling

• 17-05-2009 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

After spending the last three months levelling up different characters and getting bored of them pretty quickly I think I've finally found the right class for me, NE Druid :D

For some reason every time I hit 25-30 I kinda got bored with only being able to use the same tactics and quickly tired of the character. Never really wanted to roll a Night elf as I don't like the look of them but seeing as how they are the only alliance char's that have the druid class I had to take the plunge (Don't ask me why I did'nt go for Tauren as I like the look of them even less :()

Have to admit that the first 20 lvls went by pretty slowly but as soon as I got cat form it's been pretty fun.

The great thing about this class is that I have different options, tank dps and healing so hopefully I won't get bored with it.

Going feral spec at the mo and after playing a rogue it seems like I'm putting out alot more damage as a druid at the same lvl :confused:

Thought the Night elf look would grow on me but still think they look like cave men, though the animal forms more than make up for it.

Could anyone tell me with regards to endgame what spec druids usually end up as? In other words what do guilds look for in Druids at the mo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

they look for druids in any spec really.

Balance dps
    feral tank
    feral dps
    Resto

You have a lot of options if you keep levelling that druid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Good choice, probably the most versatile class in the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Easily my favourite class in the game. Everything about them is fun but the fact that they can do everything is a whole other level of fun altogether.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Ivan wrote: »
    Easily my favourite class in the game. Everything about them is fun but the fact that they can do everything is a whole other level of fun altogether.

Jack of all trades, master of none ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

In end game, from my own experience, Druids are asked either to heal or tank.
    Their dps though with good gear and skill is amazing so if that's what you prefer, just find a guild that suits you best and won't mind you dps'ing. Boomkin ftw !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Nehaxak wrote: »
    In end game, from my own experience, Druids are asked either to heal or tank.
    Their dps though with good gear and skill is amazing so if that's what you prefer, just find a guild that suits you best and won't mind you dps'ing. Boomkin ftw !

Qft, when I was raiding with my mage it was fantastic having a Boomkin in the raid. /hugs boomkin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

WellyJ wrote: »
    Jack of all trades, master of none ;)

That used to be the case, until the QQ'ers decided that that was unfair and so Blizzard changed it. Now they are the Jack of all Trades and Master of your mom... or something like that.

Either way they are just as competitive as every other class at every other role, and better in some cases. Just depends on gear and individual skill, as well as the usual raid stacking that is less extreme these days, but still important.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

next toon i roll is gonna be a feral druid or prot pally.

although i have a rogue sitting in the 30's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

downside to a druid is having the big bear ass staring you in the face untill you get cat form

Advertisement