Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any place to buy small magnets in Galway?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

dont know really.

you might be able to get something in woodies or some other DIY place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

not sure but maybe Feanor the craft shop on the Bohermore rd? They mightn't sell ones that strong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Something like below links type of magnets? They have a lot more shapes and sizes then just these. Get your hands on one of their catalogues or call into them. Sales counters on the Tuam road (beside rocca tiles) and in Oranmore beside Cisco building.

Caulfield Industrial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TristanPeter

I think Maplin sell those exact ones that you are looking for OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Ah good ole Maplin. Forgot about them. Time to face the chaos of the new Ffrench junction methinks :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 sfleming

Hiya I am also looking for rare earth magnets. Doesnt look like anywhere in Galway sells them? is there a place I can order on line (that accepts laser)?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maplin.

Maplin takes laser?

ahh yeh. Ok sorry didnt realize they had a bricks & mortar.
    Cheers

Advertisement