Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Delta 100 pushed to iso 800 - the results

• 17-05-2009 4:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.

This posting is for reference and to thank Al, Daire & Simplicius for their help on this.

The three images below were shot on my F100 using Delta 100 pushed to ISO 800. They were my test snaps to see how to develop a roll of film which was accidentally exposed (forgotten about actually :o) at ISO 800.

I have developed these in 1+3 Microphen for 35 mins with agitation initally for the first 10 seconds, one minute and evey ten minutes thereafter.
    I then shot the negs against a white background with my D80 with a bit of adjustment in LR.

I have to emphase that these werre snapped to expose film. There is a focus issue that I have to address - but that's for a different day.

C031AE908FD04759B277466DBC2F130A-500.jpg

E2C1D87E5E044C2993540CA69E95C44F-500.jpg

4A6BFE47210C488590DA9D96EC584969-500.jpg

So why might you ask have I shown my snaps as against that roll of film which I wanted to preserve and keep some shots from. Well the answer is this - I got back a totally blank roll of neg :o:mad::mad:. What went wrong I have no idea what so ever !!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Ah! Good stuff, they came out great. I really like the last one, all I'd say is that if you could level out the left hand side to make the actual neg black as opposed to grey (Along with the image itself) it'd make it pop a lot more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Buzz Lightyear

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Ah! Good stuff, they came out great. I really like the last one, all I'd say is that if you could level out the left hand side to make the actual neg black as opposed to grey (Along with the image itself) it'd make it pop a lot more.

Cheers Al. I wouldn't mind but that's the shot I least like. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It took me ages to get into Gunns to get the developer, as I haven't been in town during shop opening hours for ages.

I just popped these against a white background with a bit of daylight coming through the window to see how the negs came out. I actually had no intention initally of publishing these. However given the hugh success of my main roll of film I had no choice :o:D.

However I might just repeat the process for real and see what I can get :D

Advertisement