Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patrick Wolf

• 17-05-2009 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭

Anybody else think Patrick Wolf is one of the greatest? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Charley Horse

I'm really not sure what he's at right now, I adore Wind in the Wires and Lycanthropy, i found them to be very mature, progressive albums but i think he's reverting backwards. Just saw the video for Hard Times yesterday and really think perhaps he has lost that magic. I'm always interested in what he'll do next and he keeps us guessing, think i need to listen to The Bachelor as a whole first though...

But he really is making intersting work, and embraces art in all forms, I am a big fan, although the above may make it sound like i'm not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,635 ✭✭✭✭fits

I really like 'The Bachelor' I have to say. 'Oblivion' is a great tune.

I must look up his other stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Just listened to The Bachelor there and quite enjoyed it. Although a song or two really reminded me of the music they make in The Mighty Boosh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I'm torn between the Wind In the Wires and The Bachelor,in terms of my favourite album. I adore The Bachelor though,I really do.
    I wish he'd come to Ireland on his tour. Heard he played Oxegen,although I wasn't there and I don't know anyone who would go to see him.
    Supposedly he's great live,though. Would really love to see him :)

Advertisement