Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Tomato Plants

Options
  • 17-05-2009 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

I have about 8 tomato plants (Alicante & Gardener's Delight) surplus to requirements and need to rehome them. If anyone would like some they can be picked up in the city. PM me for more details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Munster Gal

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭sunshinegirl

why not put them on adverts.ie or jumbletown.ie you would defo get them snapped up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

I could take them off your hands but first are they potted or in a grow bag etc? Also would they need special care, I know plenty of people who would like them but would like to know what to expect.

MC

They're in pots but need to be potted on to either larger pots or put in a growbag.
    Here's a link telling you what to do
    http://www.rte.ie/radio/mooneygoeswild/fp2007/gardening30.html
    Check it out and let me know if you'd like some, I'd hate to just chuck them on the compost heap.

Sold! ;)

I'll PM you for details on where to collect.

Thanks

MC

• Advertisement

Can you reply to my PM please.

MC

PM sent to MC
    Plants all gone!!

Advertisement